Thursday, November 5, 2009

LeBonheur trip in Memphis




Natascha is such a beautiful young lady and she always has been. She has had the best attitude and disposition no matter what has come at her. I wish I could be more that way. Natascha and Abigaile are both so very close and we are so blessed by that relationship that they have it is really aweosme. They do bicker, and it is most always Abigaile who starts it. That tells me that we have planted the seed of God in this child. This picture was taken at the Memphis Zoo, which by the way if you ever go to Memphis with your family or kids go hang out at the zoo. It is so clean and just really well laid out but take a couple of days to do it and enjoy the family time. This was so much fun for us just chillin' once Abigaile was discharged from the hospital. I could not do a post of Abigaile without doing a post of our sweet Natascha and she just looks so pretty in this picture. Thank you God for blessing me with two very awesome, God loving little girls and a very sweet husband that I don't know what I would do without any of them.

No comments: