Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our way West Journey



My beautiful Abigaile in Gods eyes - she is strength and full of faith. In mans definition she is "Joy" she lives true to her name..
God is working so HUGE in our lives! I have so much to update and so little time right now. I have a new blog site and am trying to transition. Apparently, this blog site which is blogger won't accept my gmail address to change addresses. I would like to add it to my other blogs, I have one for our family, and others for the home business that God has blessed us with. It won't accept my gmail though even though the others did. If anyone can clarify this for me and how to fix it please email me! I am so frustrated with it. I really want to keep this blog as this blog is the infirmity that leads to the healing in so many ways.
God bless you supernaturally for all those who are praying for us. We finally found a church home, bless the Lord for that we have been at conferences all week! It is so awesome, was time to do some "soaking up of the Holy Spirit".
I will update more this weekend, we also have a caringbridge site that I will update as well.
The blessings of God we love you, thank you for praying for us ....

in His service,
Paris

No comments: