Sunday, December 27, 2009

Message of a New Year filled with HOPE! Its a four letter word!

I am so thankful for my friends and family. This has truly been a challenging year, so has the past 6 years! I am still thankful we have a loving God! Psalm 103 Praise the Lord O my soul and forget not His benefits, who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases!
I am thankful that we have such a loving and faithful God that we can know we depend on. I am so thankful that Jesus took those infirmities for us so that we have complete healing and restoration.
I am looking for a new year, not just New Years. God has promised us a future of life and not destruction. I pray these things for you and your families.
I pray for those of you who have had challenges this year, that the Lord bless you and keep you and that 2010 is a new year, make sure your resolution is in God we trust! I pray for health and healing and prosperity in all things.
Holman Illustrated dictionary defines divine healing as Gods work through instruments and ways He chooses to bring health to persons physically ,emotionally, and spiritually. In the book of Acts, the healing ministry continued...
We still have some challenges to overcome, and I am standing on the Word of God to believe that we will overcome.
1 Cor. 12:26-27 says if one part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
We all suffer and hurt when we hear of all those that are suffering and we applaud when we all hear good things about each others health. My prayer for you and your families for this new year is health and healing and May God bless you like you have never been blessed before. There is HOPE in Christ.

with much love in Christ,

Paris

No comments: