Thursday, December 17, 2009

getting ready for a new season

We have had a pretty eventful day today. Abigaile started out pretty good and started having a rough afternoon. It started with therapy today. I can't explain what happened it all happened so quick. Abigaile is so quick, even though she is crawling, this is her way to get around but she gets where she is going. Mainly she likes to stop and watch momma cooking in the kitchen. She is really cute.
Today Natascha got rid of her stitches in her forehead, the violet niva was benign, yeah Praise God for that. She was happy though. We are still cleaning the area and knowing in a few days it will be healed.
I am trying to work on my final that is due tomorrow and then I will have a two week break. Time to clean out the clutter!
We aren't writing on the caringbridge site much because Abigaile has been pretty uneventful lately in the area of hospitals, and medical issues. I know she is healing and it just takes time for her little body to cope. What is so sweet is, when she does feel bad, or has a seizure she starts quoting Isiah 53:5, she can't repeat all of it but she knows to say, "by His stripes we are..... healed". I am so thankful that she has that planted. You can tell her that "greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world" and she will clap.
I am thankful for two very beautiful little girls that love God with all their heart. I am thankful for a very handsome, sweet, and loving husband that loves me with all his heart. I am thankful for what God has given me starting with Him first, and He gave His son Jesus for all our sins. I am thankful for the family that God has given me and I know He loves me.
Well its almost time this weekend to start working on those Christmas gifts, still have a couple to buy, and a some stocking stuffers. I know I keep reminding myself that God is in control. Please pray for the families that are out there on caringbridges there is a lot of sickness, cancers, disease, and hurt please pray they find Gods peace and tranquility and they are forever wrapped in His Love always!
be blessed in the Lord, for He is good all the time!

No comments: